Can you imagine anything better than spending the day in paradise?
Well this is how I feel when the majestic beauty of vineyards and the beautiful wineries surround me.
Every day is a new adventure
This business began as a dream for me. I thought what fun it would be to be outside, touring groups through the wine country and having the opportunity to photograph landscapes and family & friends enjoying themselves as they sip their favorite varietals.
With 450+ wineries in Napa, over 700 in Sonoma County and many more in the Dry Creek, Healdsburg area, I can say I haven’t been to them all but I’m working on it.
I began Let’s Roll Wine Tours & Designated Drivers in January 2012 and I’m still learning about the complexity of wine making. In February 2017, I took WSET Certification Level II. For those who don’t know what the heck that is…it’s learning about wines, spirits and fortified wines around the world. We tasted around 60 different wines and spirits over 2 days. I am happy to say I passed the test. WSET Level II Certification!
What Our Designated Driver’s Do?
1. We provide you with your own personal driver.
2. We are a designated driver service.
3. Call Let’s Roll or fill out the Request Form on the Contact Us page.
4. You will talk to your driver directly.
5. We can plan your itinerary, suggest wineries, make appointments or you can give us your itinerary. It’s all very easy.
6. Your driver will meet you at your hotel or B&B or home and begin the tour from there.
7. Enjoy the tour.
Deborah, WSET Level II certification